Sunday, November 13, 2011

Tiny Prints, Oh Tiny Prints!

Oh Tiny Prints... you and I actually have a very special relationship, although you may not know it. I remember back in 2006 I was searching online for the perfect Christmas card. I just did a general Google search and happened to come across Tiny Prints. No offense, but at the time you were not nearly as big as you are now and I had never heard of you. I definitely liked what I saw though and was surprised I had never seen your cards before. I uploaded a picture of Jeff and I with sledgehammers in our very first home that was very under construction. The caption read, "Merry Christmas... from our "home" to yours." Ha... I know, I was pretty funny back in the day. If I were at home I would scan it in for all to see, but maybe in another post. :)

Anyway, this year I was looking through Tiny Prints web site and found LOTS of cute cards! I think I have like 20 saved in my favorites... how ever will I choose?

Of course, I always face the dilemma of how many pictures to use. My general rule is that if I have one picture I love then I will use it, but I usually can't decide and have to make Jeff decide for me. The more I look at something the less I can tell if I like it or not! Last year I didn't plan ahead so I just used several pictures on a collage.

If you know me, you know that I love color. I always have and I hope I always will. So naturally several of my favorite cards include some fun colors...

This one would be fun if I can find one great picture...


And these tri-fold cards are super cute...
And of course this one is totally my style...

I love that Tiny Prints has matching return address labels as well! They are super cute!

We always love to display our Christmas cards all over our french doors. I like to be able to see each and every one of them throughout the season and think they make a fun decoration. :)

I also have a scrapbook that I keep all our family's Christmas cards in. I love seeing the cards beginning with our first year of marriage and continuing with our growing family. I know the scrapbook will hold many years of memories (and actually, it already does!)

Thanks, Tiny Prints for having such cute, fun, and COLORFUL Christmas cards. I can't wait to get mine ordered!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to know that you blog! I didn't know you were so smart (yes, I just went back & read your entire archive) and so messed up--just like me!!! I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete